Director – CMI Ltd
+64 27 733 2764
Online Profile: nz.linkedin.com/pub/mereana-wilson/1b/888/516
Mereana has 15 years experience in policy development, policy review and strategic planning within government and non-government organisations at national, regional and local levels. She has extensive experience in community consultation, programme and contract management, service development, organisational reviews and audits, as well as health and environmental research.
Her experience in staff management and professional development roles has ensured strategic plans have been effectively implemented through improved staff skills and the development of service monitoring tools in areas such as primary health care, public health services and District Health Board initiatives. Mereana also has experience in writing successful national business cases and providing governance training and project management support for government and not-for-profit boards ensuring effective and efficient delivery of strategic and operational plans.
Through her experience in the health, social and environmental sectors Mereana has developed an excellent working knowledge of a wide range of operational, statistical, qualitative, project management and health-based patient management systems. Her policy experience has also seen the development and successful implementation of health, education and environmental service delivery models in: diabetes, business metrics, social services, medicine management, nutrition and, freshwater management, clinical governance health systems.
- 2013 – Finance for Non-Financial Managers, – Auckland University
- 2012 – Lean Six, Sigma Business Improvement Course, – Auckland University
- 2012 – Results Based Accountability Master Class with Mark Friedman, KTV Consulting
- 2002 – Clinical Governance Health Auditing – Commission for Health Improvement, London
- 2002 – Project Management & Visio Courses – College of Management, London
- 2001 – Max QDA Qualitative Software Trainer – Commission of Health Improvement, London
- 2012 – First Recipient Maori Leadership in Business Fellowship – Auckland University
- 2010 – Winner of Quality & Innovation Community Award for ‘Appetite for Life’ – Canterbury DHB